songs about jane

Thursday, September 28, 2006

my birthday celebration

yay! i'm 17!!! (as of 16 sept) man it was a blast! so try to imagine this :

live band, great company and champagne!! how could i ask for more?


just a little history lesson for all of you:

all my birthdays were spend waking up at 12mn and cutting the same chocolate moose cake.

this year? it was WAY different. hehe. plus, i had my first experience of a guy old enough to date my mom asked me to dance. LMAO. honestly, it was a little scary especially because he was VERY persuasive. my mom had the worst actually. a part of me felt sorry but the truth was i sprained my ankle! so i'll just share some pics with you and really wish you had been there!

ps. special thanks to:
1. mommy for being so great at keeping secrets and simply being my mommy
2. aunty jeya & anand for such a blast at the Fluid Bar (yes, that includes the delicious cake!)
3. stacey for keeping me company and making me more tensed about the surprise(hehehe)
4. the band for dedicating that wonderful song to me (brown eye girl)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home