songs about jane

Thursday, September 21, 2006

COL pics 2

me and khai. what can i say? he's a bundle of joy! he somehow has the talent of pulling off any joke there is possible. and did i say he's always accusing me of being drunk? well, yes he does! putting all that a side, he knows how to win a girl's heart. he just doesn't show that much. he's still the sweetest little thing anyways.. well, erm.... sweetest tall thing. *giggles


me and amesh. he is THE defination of a sweetheart. very warm, filled with hugs and ALWAYS cracks me up! could a girl ask for more from this charming young man? i think NOT! i regret to say this, but he's up for grabs ladies.. *sobs* oh well, huggles for amesh anyways!


me and venoth. hehehe. our darling treasurer for 2 or 3 years (i think). sweet guy and very accomadating.

me and shaikh. been friends since i was 10! hehe. time flies man.. *sigh i have a cofession to make. i'm ALWAYS underestimating him. he's thought me quite a bit. especially in terms of underestimating your friends. don't make the same mistakes i made. as far as i'm concerned, he's a charmer. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home