songs about jane

Saturday, September 02, 2006

a few pics from COL




me and idah. when it comes to the 6 of us, i'm closest to her. she has stuck with me in so many awkward times in my life and knows the true me. i love you girl! *tight huggles*







me and naz. don't let her looks fool you. she's as crazy as anyone could ever be. haha.


my not-very-accurate-picture with Dinie. the truth is, i'm taller. (the truth didn't come from me!) well, that's what friends are for, making the other party happier for that one moment in time. it kinda felt good that i was 'shorter'. hehehe.

me and adrie. i never expected he'd have that sweet innocent smile.

that's all for now. the comp is really being irritating. i promise there'll be more. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home