songs about jane

Thursday, September 21, 2006

COL pics 3

me and ms farhana. i love her for helping me agt a 3 in my exams. she never gave up on me and she's more like a big sister rather than a teacher to me. she's warm, good hearted and always concerned for students like me! hahaha. oh and we recently found out she can sing! how's that for a surprise?

my girls. hungry, tired and anxiously waiting for food! sweet smiles, great company and love shopping. i just love them. period!

me and redz. he's got this funny look on his face when he's very tickled about something. it looks odd but it makes you want to laugh more. i guess he's one of the group of guys that are reponsible for making me laugh everyday no matter how stressful it is in school.

me and mr elmi. please believe me when i say he can be as crazy as any teenager out there! i think if there was anyone else that kept me going i camp besides idah, it would be him. frankly i could not sleep when i found out how fun he can actually be outside the school perimeter. hahaha. i just could not believe it. well, i guess idah and i were the lucky few that had a chance to see the other side of him. cheers to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home